AOMA 41st Annual Fall Seminar
November 5 @ 7:45 am - November 7 @ 12:30 pm| $760
Plan to join us IN PERSON at the El Conquistador Tucson – A Hilton Resort in Tucson, Arizona. As we grow our Association membership numbers, we also will come together to grow in mind, body, and spirit!
The Seminar will offer 3.0 hours of continuing medical education on opioids that will satisfy the Arizona requirement for license renewal.
Topics planned include:
- Medical Liability Risks During the Opioid Crisis
- Medication-Assisted Treatment in the Primary Care Clinic
- Opioid Prescribing Update
- End of Life Considerations
- Post-Pandemic Population Health
- Palliative Care
- Osteobiologics for Arthritis
- Psychiatric Consequences of Traumatic Brain Injury
- Eating Disorders
- Social Media Effects on Pediatric Patients
- Early Diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis
- Advocacy Update
The full agenda is pending.
Please view the AOMA event website for more information: https://mededhq.azosteo.org/item/aoma-41st-annual-fall-seminar-grow-435404