Website Women's Health Now, PLLC
Responsible for assisting the physician with examination, education and treatment of patients. Includes taking vital signs, obtaining history and chief complaint. Assisting with biopsies and select office procedures such as colposcopy and IUD insertions. Other responsibilities include patient education on treatment plans and medication, completion of pathology, lab requisitions, EMR charting and telephone triage and other treatment options under the direction of the physician.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years experience in a medical office working as a medical assistant. Preference given to those candidates with Ob/Gyn experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Well organized and attention to detail.
Salary: $16.00- 18.00/hour.
Paid time off.
Paid sick time.
To apply, please contact:
Lino A. Ossanna, M.D., FACOG
Women’s Health Now, PLLC