ASPA Membership Benefits
ASPA is a physician owned association (IPA), with the directive to be a provider service organization. Our goals are to assist our members with patient volume, reduce practice overhead costs, and continue to search for services, products, and plans to the betterment of our members.
ASPA members have access to more than 1,000,000 beneficiaries of the 23+ contracts that ASPA has with payers of health care services. Benefit plans include HMO, PPO, EPO, POS and Workers’ Compensation. Members complete only one application and choose which plans they want to participate in.
- Aliera Healthcare
- America’s Choice Provider Network (ACPN)
- Ameriplan USA
- Amerigroup Medicare
- Allwell Dual Medicare – Amber (HMO SNP) formerly Bridgeway Advantage
- CorVel Corporation
- EverMed Direct DPC
- Fortified Provider Network, Inc.
- Galaxy Health Care
- Health Choice / Health Choice Generations
- Health Net of Arizona
- Health Net AmBetter Market Place Plans
- Health Net AHCCCS – Arizona Complete Health
- Health Smart
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Medicare PPO
- Integrated Health Plans (IHP)
- Magellan Complete Care – AHCCCS
- MedSolutions, Inc.
- Multiplan Medicare Advantage
- MultiPlan PPO
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Network of America (PNOA)
- Provider Select
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Tricare (Health Net Federal Services)
- University of AZ Physicians Health Plans
- USA Managed Care Organization PPO – Workers Comp
- Zelis Healthcare formerly known as Stratose
- ASPA Connected Community Clinically Integrated Network
- Medicare Shared Savings Program – MSSP
- ACO Partners – Blue Cross PCP Shared Savings
Credentialing Application Service
This service was created to ease the credentialing hassle health care providers go through when they join or go through the reappointment process with health plans, hospitals and other facilities. Once a provider’s data is entered into ASPA software application, specific plan and hospital credentialing applications can be populated which eliminates the redundancy of having to complete each application by hand. This service allows the managers/administrators and providers to use their valuable time in other areas of their practice such as marketing, patient satisfaction, receivables.
ASPA Empowered Healthcare Services
ASPA Empowered Healthcare Services, owned by the Arizona State Physicians Association (ASPA), is an organization that provides clinical support services, selected clinical services and other managed services to our members and clients. ASPA Empowered provides services, either through contracts it secures with preferred suppliers or directly through its own internal capability. These services are made available to the ACO/CIN as well as individual ASPA IPA members. The services include:
- Payor-required care management and care coordination services
- Practice Chronic Care Management Services (CCM) Services
- MACRA (MIPS) reporting, education and advisory services
- Practice Billing Services
- Population health management, care coordination and referral management services
- Quality Incentive Program for practices that commit to payor quality and savings goals
- Access to enabling technology to support all of the above
- Network ancillary services including: home health, hospice, imaging, transitional care, palliative care, skilled nursing, long-term care, laboratory and other selected services
- Ambulatory surgical facility and Cardiac Cath facility services
- Other clinical or managed services per request
ASPA Connected Community Portal
Available to all ASPA Members is the ASPA Connected Community Portal. You will improve efficiency, quality, and develop a stronger more integrated network. This single gateway will connect you to the broader Medical Community. If you are Tired of logging into multiple websites to search for clinical results; frustrated with the time it takes to fax medical records, referrals and coordinate care with other practices; ASPA Connected Community Portal is for you! It is the first web based health information exchange that connects you to an entire medical community.
You can access clinical results from multiple labs, imaging centers, hospital, and collaborating physicians. Securely communicate and share documents with collaborating practices all with a single sign on. You will be able to connect your current EMR to the Port to make it more useful, or use it as a standalone solution as a first step to becoming paperless. You would be able to access certified e-prescribing and exchange demographic and documents to and from third party EMR systems.
Arizona Physicians Insurance & Investments Group
Owned by ASPA, the Arizona Physicians Insurance & Investments Group provides a valuable benefit to our members by being a trusted resource when it comes to insurance and financial services.
By allowing the Arizona Physicians Insurance & Investments Group to service these needs you not only offer your practice to exclusively discounted products and services, but you also lend support to your professional association, allowing ASPA to continue to put forth state of the art programs at costs far lower than the standard markets.
Our agents have a combined experience of over 78 years serving physicians in Arizona. They understand the special and unique risks associated with a medical practice. Here is a look at some of the products and services we provide;
- Exclusive ASPA Group Health Plan that pools individual practices into one large group to offer significant premium savings.
- Group Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Plans & Business Continuation Protection
- Individual Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Plans
- Specialized Disability Insurance for Physicians
- Malpractice, Business Insurance and Comprehensive Liability Protection
- Wealth Management, Retirement Planning, 401k and Non Traditional Investments
Coming soon: Business & Personal Lines coverage for your Practice, Home and Auto offered through multiple companies. We can shop it all for you so you don’t have to.
ASPA STRATEGIC PARTNERS
We have formed strategic partnerships with a number of vendors that provide services to our Members practices at discounted and special rates. ASPA Partners support ASPA Office Managers Meetings, educational classes and other functions for our Members. These Partners are evaluated by ASPA Staff and Committees prior to acceptance into our Partners Program. Click here for a listing of the ASPA Strategic Vendor Partners
Throughout the year ASPA presents Office Managers Meetings and Vendor Fairs to present members Managers with information that may assist them in their day to day activities, as well as to keep them informed about services, contracted plans, and products available through their ASPA Membership.
ASPA Physicians/Providers Meetings CME accredited meetings to keep our member physicians in the know while obtaining valuable continuing education credits.
ASPA Mixers are social and educational events throughout the year, allowing members to network and learn from peers
ASPA membership dues are based on providers specialty yet reasonable, and used to assist the association with finances so we can continue to provide our members with services valuable to their practices.
Initial Application Fee Annual Membership Dues:
|Membership/Specialty Type:||Initial Application Fee||Annual Membership Dues|
|Primary Care (FP, IM, Ped)||$450||$400|
|Other Providers (DC, PhD, PA, PT, etc.)||$350||$275|
|Facility/Ancillary, Urgent Care, X-Ray etc.||$325||$275|
ASPA Payor Add-Drop Sheet *Email Tonya at email@example.com
ASPA Update Change Form *Email Tonya at firstname.lastname@example.org
Initial Credentialing Application – Provider *Email Angie at email@example.com
Initial Credentialing Application – Physician *Email Angie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Agreement (Group must contain more than 10 providers) please contact ASPA for more information
ASPA Office Location:
3030 N. Central Avenue, Suite 1405
Phoenix, Arizona 85012
ASPA Office Hours: Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
The ASPA Office will be closed on the following Holidays: New Years Day; Martin Luther King Day; Presidents Day; Memorial Day; Fourth of July; Labor Day; Thanksgiving Day & the day after Thanksgiving; Christmas Day and the day after Christmas. If any of these Holidays fall on a Saturday, the office will be closed on the Friday before; if the Holiday falls on a Sunday, the office will be closed on Monday.