ASPA Membership Benefits
ASPA is a physician owned association (IPA), with the directive to be a provider service organization. Our goals are to assist our members with patient volume, reduce practice overhead costs, and continue to search for services, products, and plans to the betterment of our members.
Download the 2022 ASPA Fact Sheet
ASPA members have access to more than 1,000,000 beneficiaries of the 23+ contracts that ASPA has with payers of health care services. Benefit plans include HMO, PPO, EPO, POS and Workers’ Compensation. Members complete only one application and choose which plans they want to participate in.
- America’s Choice Provider Network (ACPN)
- Ameriplan USA
- Amerigroup Medicare
- Allwell Dual Medicare – Amber (HMO SNP) formerly Bridgeway Advantage
- ASPA Connected Community Clinically Integrated Network
- Centene Health Smart PPO
- CorVel Corporation
- EverMed Direct DPC
- Galaxy Health Care
- Health Choice / Health Choice Generations
- Health Net of Arizona
- Health Net AmBetter Market Place Plans
- Health Net AHCCCS – Arizona Complete Health
- Imperial/HealthCosmos SCAN Medicare Advantage
- Imperial Health Market Place
- Imperial Medicare Advantage
- Integrated Health Plans (IHP)
- Magellan Complete Care – AHCCCS
- Medicare Shared Savings Program – MSSP
- MedSolutions, Inc.
- Multiplan Medicare Advantage
- MultiPlan PPO
- Prime Health Services
- Prospect Desert Health SCAN Medicare Advantage Plan
- Provider Network of America (PNOA)
- Provider Select
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Tricare (Health Net Federal Services)
- University of AZ Physicians Health Plans
- UPMC Medicare Advantage Plan
- USA Managed Care Organization PPO – Workers Comp
- Zelis Healthcare formerly known as Stratose
Credentialing Application Service
This service was created to ease the credentialing hassle health care providers go through when they join or go through the reappointment process with health plans, hospitals and other facilities. Once a provider’s data is entered into ASPA software application, specific plan and hospital credentialing applications can be populated which eliminates the redundancy of having to complete each application by hand. This service allows the managers/administrators and providers to use their valuable time in other areas of their practice such as marketing, patient satisfaction, receivables.
Arizona Physicians Insurance & Investments Group
Owned by ASPA, the Arizona Physicians Insurance & Investments Group provides a valuable benefit to our members by being a trusted resource when it comes to insurance and financial services.
By allowing the Arizona Physicians Insurance & Investments Group to service these needs you not only offer your practice to exclusively discounted products and services, but you also lend support to your professional association, allowing ASPA to continue to put forth state of the art programs at costs far lower than the standard markets.
Our agents have a combined experience of over 78 years serving physicians in Arizona. They understand the special and unique risks associated with a medical practice. Here is a look at some of the products and services we provide;
- Exclusive ASPA Group Health Plan that pools individual practices into one large group to offer significant premium savings.
- Group Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Plans & Business Continuation Protection
- Individual Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Plans
- Specialized Disability Insurance for Physicians
- Malpractice, Business Insurance and Comprehensive Liability Protection
- Wealth Management, Retirement Planning, 401k and Non Traditional Investments
Coming soon: Business & Personal Lines coverage for your Practice, Home and Auto offered through multiple companies. We can shop it all for you so you don’t have to.
ASPA Strategic Partners
We have formed strategic partnerships with a number of vendors that provide services to our Members practices at discounted and special rates. ASPA Partners support ASPA Office Managers Meetings, educational classes and other functions for our Members. These Partners are evaluated by ASPA Staff and Committees prior to acceptance into our Partners Program. Click here for a listing of the ASPA Strategic Vendor Partners
Throughout the year ASPA presents Office Managers Meetings and Vendor Fairs to present members Managers with information that may assist them in their day to day activities, as well as to keep them informed about services, contracted plans, and products available through their ASPA Membership.
ASPA Physicians/Providers Meetings CME accredited meetings to keep our member physicians in the know while obtaining valuable continuing education credits.
ASPA membership dues are based on providers specialty yet reasonable, and used to assist the association with finances so we can continue to provide our members with services valuable to their practices.
Initial Application Fee Annual Membership Dues:
ASPA Office Location:
3030 N. Central Avenue, Suite 1106
Phoenix, Arizona 85012
ASPA Office Hours:
Supporting the actions to help keep COVID-19 from spreading, the ASPA office is open with limited hours.
The ASPA Office will be closed on the following Holidays:
New Years Day; Presidents Day; Memorial Day; Fourth of July; Labor Day; Thanksgiving Day & the day after Thanksgiving; Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and the day after Christmas; New Year’s Eve. If any of these Holidays fall on a Saturday, the office will be closed on the Friday before; if the Holiday falls on a Sunday, the office will be closed on Monday.
Follow ASPA on Facebook