ASPA–owned APIIG, Arizona Physicians Insurance & Investments Group, delivers an invaluable benefit to our members by providing a trusted resource when it comes to insurance and financial services.
Allowing the Arizona Physicians Insurance & Investments Group to service your financial needs can bring many advantages. Your practice will not only benefit from exclusive discounted products and services, but also lend support to your professional association, allowing ASPA to continue to put forth state-of-the-art programs at costs far lower than the standard markets.
Our agents have over 100 years of combined service serving physicians in Arizona. They understand the special and unique risks associated with medical practices. APIIG has combined Tax, Law, Wealth Management, and Insurance practices to provide a specialized family office experience. Our ultimate goal of helping our clients build and preserve wealth is achieved by collectively focusing Asset Preservation, Financial Planning, and Investment Management through the common lens of Strategic Tax Planning. Our team offers some of the most cutting edge and innovative strategies in the industry, often reaching well beyond the natural limitations of any singular financial professional working in isolation.
Products and services we provide:
• Exclusive ASPA Group Health Plan that pools individual practices into one large group to offer significant premium savings
o Group Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Plans
• Individual Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Plans
• Specialized Disability Insurance for Physicians
• Malpractice, Business Insurance, and Comprehensive Liability Protection
• Business & Personal Lines coverage for your Practice, Home, and Auto offered through multiple companies
• ASPA Group Plan Info
o Group and Individual Medical / Life / Disability / Dental & Vision / Business & Personal Lines
Click link for Dental and Vision Plans for ASPA members
Click link for Malpractice
Click link for Specialty Products Offered to ASPA Members
• Tax Planning
• Accounting Services
• Restructuring, Business Valuation
• Mergers, Acquisitions and Sales
• Financial Planning
• Investment Management
• Company Retirement Plans (401k/Profit Sharing, Defined Benefit Plans)
• Executive Compensation and Retention
• Retirement Income Planning
• Insurance Planning
• Trusts and Estates
• Business and Corporate Law
• Employment Law and Securities
• Real Estate Law
Phone: (602) 265-2524 ext. 213
Toll Free: (800) 522-9619
Jared D. Williams, CFP®
Jared entered the financial services industry in 2002. He has extensive experience in developing comprehensive wealth management plans for successful individuals, families and business owners. Jared has a passion for guiding individuals and businesses through important yet complex issues, and providing education to enable them to make critical decisions with confidence and clarity. In order to best serve the client, he works collaboratively with other industry specialists in developing and implementing suitable recommendations. Jared is a graduate of the Marriott School of Management at Brigham Young University (B.S., Business Management). He is actively involved in his church and local community. He enjoys running, cycling and swimming, but his most rewarding time is spent with his wife and their five children.