Credentialing Application Service
This service was created to ease the credentialing hassle health care providers go through when they join or go through the reappointment process with health plans, hospitals and other facilities. Once a provider’s data is entered into ASPA software application, specific plan and hospital credentialing applications can be populated which eliminates the redundancy of having to complete each application by hand. This service allows the managers/administrators and providers to use their valuable time in other areas of their practice such as marketing, patient satisfaction, receivables.
Arizona Physicians Insurance & Investments Group
Owned by ASPA, the Arizona Physicians Insurance & Investments Group provides a valuable benefit to our members by being a trusted resource when it comes to insurance and financial services.
By allowing the Arizona Physicians Insurance & Investments Group to service these needs you not only offer your practice to exclusively discounted products and services, but you also lend support to your professional association, allowing ASPA to continue to put forth state of the art programs at costs far lower than the standard markets.
Our agents have a combined experience of over 78 years serving physicians in Arizona. They understand the special and unique risks associated with a medical practice. Here is a look at some of the products and services we provide;
- Exclusive ASPA Group Health Plan that pools individual practices into one large group to offer significant premium savings.
- Group Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Plans & Business Continuation Protection
- Individual Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Plans
- Specialized Disability Insurance for Physicians
- Malpractice, Business Insurance and Comprehensive Liability Protection
- Wealth Management, Retirement Planning, 401k and Non Traditional Investments
Coming soon: Business & Personal Lines coverage for your Practice, Home and Auto offered through multiple companies. We can shop it all for you so you don’t have to.
ASPA Office Location:
3030 N. Central Avenue, Suite 1106
Phoenix, Arizona 85012
Follow ASPA on Facebook